Local television celeb (but not quite Pat Kiernan) Greg Kelly is leaving his short-lived spot on the evening news to once again co-host Good Day New York with Rosanna Scotto, the Daily News reports. The Fox anchor and son to the NYPD commissioner changed his hours last summer when Dave Price returned to the station from CBS, but Price is already moving on, sending Kelly back to the more lighthearted gig. No one in the world is happier than The Soup's Joel McHale.
Photo: Ron Antonelli/NY Daily News Archive via Getty Images
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...