Heather Graham’s Apartment Caught on Fire

By
HOLLYWOOD, CA - SEPTEMBER 12: Heather Graham attends 'The Book Of Mormon' Los Angeles Opening Night at the Pantages Theatre on September 12, 2012 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Araya Diaz/Getty Images for Pantages Theatre)
HOLLYWOOD, CA - SEPTEMBER 12: Heather Graham attends 'The Book Of Mormon' Los Angeles Opening Night at the Pantages Theatre on September 12, 2012 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Araya Diaz/Getty Images for Pantages Theatre) Photo: Araya Diaz/2012 Getty Images

At around 10 p.m. last night, firefighters were called to extinguish a blaze at the actress’s 12th-floor Union Square penthouse — a job that took almost an hour. A FDNY official described the cause as “candles that maybe caught some clothes that were left near the tub.” Another strike against the quiet Saturday evening in.

Heather Graham’s Apartment Caught on Fire