Heather Graham’s Apartment Caught on Fire

HOLLYWOOD, CA - SEPTEMBER 12: Heather Graham attends 'The Book Of Mormon' Los Angeles Opening Night at the Pantages Theatre on September 12, 2012 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Araya Diaz/Getty Images for Pantages Theatre) Photo: Araya Diaz/2012 Getty Images

At around 10 p.m. last night, firefighters were called to extinguish a blaze at the actress's 12th-floor Union Square penthouse — a job that took almost an hour. A FDNY official described the cause as "candles that maybe caught some clothes that were left near the tub." Another strike against the quiet Saturday evening in.