Though John McCain, who was tortured in Vietnam, was highly offended by Zero Dark Thirty, apparently he isn't against making light of the topic himself. At a press conference today, McCain joked about the possibility of Lindsey Graham being taken hostage in Afghanistan, then made a quip about using enhanced interrogation techniques during John Kerry's upcoming hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. “We will look forward to interrogating him at his hearing next week, mercilessly,” said McCain. “We will bring back, for the only time, waterboarding, to get the truth out of him.” John Kerry's "Mr. President" burn was pretty hilarious, but their joke war is officially getting out of hand.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper