Time magazine may be in better health than its onetime bitter rival Newsweek, whose last print issue hit the newsstands last month, but parent company Time Inc. still needs to make some cuts. All Things D's Peter Kafka hears from several sources that the publisher is planning a "significant round of layoffs" in the next few days. Insiders say it might actually be as bad — 700 jobs slashed from its 8,000 employees — as the New York Post predicted earlier this month.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?