A Bronx-bound express bus crashed into car after car along Madison Avenue after its driver passed out, apparently with his foot on the gas, before a passenger took the controls and brought the vehicle to a stop at 86th Street. "The bus driver is passed out, and the bus is going faster. His foot must have been pressed on the gas," one passenger told NBC New York. Five people went to the hospital, two with serious injuries. But it could have been worse, another passenger pointed out: "I thank God we were not on a bridge, or on the highway."
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!