If sitcoms left you with the impression that you can pay off your dinner by washing dishes, allow this Italian tourist's unfortunate tale serve as a lesson. The Post reports that Graziano Graziussi racked up a $208 bill at Smith and Wollensky, then realized that he didn't have his wallet. He offered to leave his iPhone as collateral while he went to retrieve it, but instead the manager called the police. Graziussi wound up spending the night in jail, which was not the authentic New York experience he was looking for.
Photo: The Bold Italic
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 6. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013