While filming a scene for his upcoming movie Are We Officially Dating? in Greenwich Village's Fantasy World sex shop yesterday, Zac Efron was photographed by a paparazzo standing next to what the Post memorably terms an "array of dildos." Efron reportedly chased the photographer and started "begging the guy to delete the pictures,” according to an eyewitness. “He kept telling him that he has so many young fans and he didn’t want them to see it.” We're pretty sure these same fans have all downloaded that scene where Nicole Kidman pees on Efron's face.
Photo: Splash News
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!