In absolutely devastating news, a 6-year-old boy walking to school with his 9-year-old brother was struck and killed by a tractor trailer this morning in Harlem, NY1 reports. The children were reportedly on the crosswalk when the vehicle turned right and hit the younger boy. The crossing guard for the area told 1010 WINS through tears that she was on a five-minute bathroom break when the accident occurred. The NYPD said there "is no criminality suspected at this time."
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 3. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 4. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 5. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 6. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 9. The World of Black-Ops Reputation Management