Yesterday, the NYPD arrested a 17-year-old boy and charged him with attempted murder for throwing his 9-year-old neighbor, Freddy Martin, off the rooftop of their five-story Bronx apartment building on Friday evening. Martin, who was reportedly dragged upstairs by the older boy, was heard screaming for his mother from the sidewalk, but by the time police arrived at the scene, he was unconscious. In the ambulance ride to New York Presbyterian, he regained consciousness just long enough to identify his attacker. The Post reports that Martin was still on life support as of last night. "He's not doing so well," Martin's grandfather told the New York Daily News. "But we're holding out hope."
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 7. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 8. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 9. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces