The next book in best-selling co-author Bill O'Reilly's loosely conceptual trilogy, following his classics (we assume) Killing Lincoln and Killing Kennedy, is called Killing Jesus: A History, presumably the Deep Impact to the New Testament's Armageddon.
Photo: Henry Holt
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 8. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 9. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations