Do not get the mayor wrong: His decision to go easier on small-time marijuana offenders does not mean he's down with the cause. Michael "You Bet I Did" Bloomberg "says he opposes legalizing marijuana because it's stronger than it used to be," the AP reports, and "if marijuana were legal, those dealers would just start selling something else, like cocaine." Or giant sodas and cheap cigarettes.
Photo: Mario Tama/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!