Last night, Diddy took to Instagram to show off a new — and very, very special — tattoo. That's right: New York Magazine's logo is now permanently etched onto his left forearm. We're flattered, obviously, though this is not the first time this has happened. Recall, if you will, the pioneering body art of Fabrizio "The Fat Jew" Goldstein, the self-described "z-list celebrity" who got something similar on his chest back in the fall of 2011. We'd suggest that the two do some kind of photo shoot together, but we wouldn't want Diddy to start rethinking his decision.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women