Last night, Diddy took to Instagram to show off a new — and very, very special — tattoo. That's right: New York Magazine's logo is now permanently etched onto his left forearm. We're flattered, obviously, though this is not the first time this has happened. Recall, if you will, the pioneering body art of Fabrizio "The Fat Jew" Goldstein, the self-described "z-list celebrity" who got something similar on his chest back in the fall of 2011. We'd suggest that the two do some kind of photo shoot together, but we wouldn't want Diddy to start rethinking his decision.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring