A corporate lawyer allegedly named Tabber Benedict threw himself a swanky going-away bash on January 24 as he prepared to set off on a "years-long vacation to Europe." Or at least that's what he told his guests. As the Post reports, "years-long vacation to Europe" is actually douche for "three to ten years in prison for getting drunk and hitting a guy with a car and leaving him for dead on the side of the road."
Photo: Andrew Toth/PatrickMcMullan.com
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night