A corporate lawyer allegedly named Tabber Benedict threw himself a swanky going-away bash on January 24 as he prepared to set off on a "years-long vacation to Europe." Or at least that's what he told his guests. As the Post reports, "years-long vacation to Europe" is actually douche for "three to ten years in prison for getting drunk and hitting a guy with a car and leaving him for dead on the side of the road."
Photo: Andrew Toth/PatrickMcMullan.com
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]