Jonathan Mann may be my mortal enemy in a way, sure, but I also respect him and his talents, much as Bill the Butcher respected Priest Vallon in Gangs of New York. So I want to do my part to help him with his roommate situation, which is that he can't find one. Mann posted this song on February 1, and this Craigslist ad even earlier, on January 27. Yet over two weeks later (practically a lifetime for New York City apartment vacancies), we hear Mann has yet to close the deal. So, if you're looking for a roommate, and you don't mind having a song written about you after you leave your dishes out or have loud sex or whatever, go live with Jonathan Mann in Williamsburg.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper