Of all the harm you can do using an iPad (think blackmail, stalking, identity theft, and so on), beating a person with it has got to be the least effective and among the most awful. But that's how a New York firefighter got himself arrested for assault on Sunday, allegedly bruising his wife with the device after she posted a photo online. Unfortunately, the Daily News reports, "police could not describe the image’s content."
Photo: JEFF PACHOUD/2012 AFP
- 1. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire