The same day that a ten-ton meteor (or super-secret American weapon) slammed into Russia's Ural mountains, injuring over 1,000 and blowing out windows for miles around, a mysterious light streaked across the sky above San Fransisco. NBC News reports that people located over a stretch of 100 miles saw the fireball yesterday evening. According to one astronomer, it was a "sporadic meteor." We'll indulge the meteorite truther in us for a moment to say that the shining white ball in this video looks an awful lot like an alien spaceship scouting the area for what seems to be an imminent invasion.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. Here’s Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Frolicking Post-Baby Reveal