The same day that a ten-ton meteor (or super-secret American weapon) slammed into Russia's Ural mountains, injuring over 1,000 and blowing out windows for miles around, a mysterious light streaked across the sky above San Fransisco. NBC News reports that people located over a stretch of 100 miles saw the fireball yesterday evening. According to one astronomer, it was a "sporadic meteor." We'll indulge the meteorite truther in us for a moment to say that the shining white ball in this video looks an awful lot like an alien spaceship scouting the area for what seems to be an imminent invasion.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck