The same day that a ten-ton meteor (or super-secret American weapon) slammed into Russia's Ural mountains, injuring over 1,000 and blowing out windows for miles around, a mysterious light streaked across the sky above San Fransisco. NBC News reports that people located over a stretch of 100 miles saw the fireball yesterday evening. According to one astronomer, it was a "sporadic meteor." We'll indulge the meteorite truther in us for a moment to say that the shining white ball in this video looks an awful lot like an alien spaceship scouting the area for what seems to be an imminent invasion.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 7. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...