Last night, the First Lady appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon to promote her anti–childhood obesity campaign. It's a worthy cause, but also a familiar one, at this point, so Michelle upped the entertainment factor by exploring the evolution of mom dancing with Fallon (who donned some very sensible drag for the segment). The medley includes old-school moves like "the go shopping, get groceries" and "the sprinkler" along with new favorites like the hands part of the "Single Ladies" dance and the Dougie, which our mom definitely cannot do.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!