The MTA is well aware you think G trains are too short, too infrequent, and just generally hard to use. On Thursday it agreed to review the line just as it did with the L train a few years ago. "I’m tired of running the G train sprint; we can’t even tell where we’re supposed to stand on the platform," one Rider's Alliance member told the New York Daily News. Maybe someday the G will get more than two and a half stars on its Yelp page.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper