We're not sure what liberals Murdoch has been chatting with, but it seems that they're unusually invested in the upcoming trial of former Guatemalan dictator Efraín Rios Montt for genocide and crimes against humanity. Or perhaps the News Corp. owner's latest Twitter diatribe was just sabotaged by his iPad's auto-correct feature.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 8. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck