Just in case you were still wondering about that secretive presidential golf game on Sunday, Tiger Woods said today that he and the president won as a team, beating Houston Astros owner Jim Crane and U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk. The president, Woods said, was "pretty cool," with an "amazing touch," but his long game could apparently use some tuning.
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special