Double-amputee Olympian and accused murderer Oscar Pistorius just wants to make sure he's allowed to go and exercise while out on bail, should his mental state allow it, the Associated Press reports. "It's his wish to continue to practice," said a correctional services rep, despite an adamant denial from Pistorius's own team, which would not want to appear insensitive. "Absolutely not," said his spokesperson. "He is currently in mourning and his focus is not on his sports." But, for the record, yes, he can. And his next court date isn't until June 4.
Photo: Sedres/London Ent/Splash News/Corbis
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck