Let's go over the basics of air travel here, because people seem to be forgetting: Along with "don't open the windows" and "turn off your freaking video games," we must remind folks to leave loaded guns behind. On Monday, Tampa Bay Buccaneers lineman Da’Quan Bowers was arrested at LaGuardia for having a pistol and a full eight-round clip in his carry-on bag. We'd consider this a fluke if it hadn't come a day after a Pennsylvania man was arrested at Newark for having a loaded gun in his carry on, which he said he forgot was there. So if you're planning on flying soon, write this on your hand or something: Leave your guns at home.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?