Last week, Scott Brown explained that he won't be running for John Kerry's Senate seat because, “I was not at all certain that a third Senate campaign in less than four years, and the prospect of returning to a Congress even more partisan than the one I left, was really the best way for me to continue in public service at this time." He added, "I know it’s not the only way for me to advance the ideals and causes that matter most to me." On Wednesday, Brown revealed that he's joining the board of directors of paper company Kadant Inc. and is in negotiations to be a Fox News contributor. We didn't realize that Brown was so committed to shouting at new hire Dennis Kucinich during The O'Reilly Factor.
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 3. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 5. Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- 6. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 7. Stop Asking If the Volcker Rule Will Work. It Already Has
- 8. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 9. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?