Of everything that's been written about GOP mega-donor Sheldon Adelson and his Macau casino operation, the description of Adelson as "foul-mouthed" is among the most benign. And yet that's what he's suing Wall Street Journal reporter Kate O'Keefe for. The line was in a December story about a former employee's lawsuit, which called Adelson "a scrappy, foul-mouthed billionaire from working-class Dorchester, Mass." The Journal plans to defend O'Keefe, and we're crossing our fingers for a trial documenting every time Adelson has ever said a swear.
Photo: PHILIPPE LOPEZ/2012 AFP
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!