Patricia "Tan Mom" Krentcil is planning to move to London, she told the ironically named Sun in an interview Saturday, strongly suggesting her plan was to get back into tanning after she'd been banned in salons throughout her native New Jersey. But on Sunday evening, Krentcil denied that to the New York Daily News. "I could go tanning if I wanted to. I just haven't." She explained she wanted to go across the pond for "a new style of life." Apparently one that still involves terrible tabloid interviews.
Photo: CBS NEWS
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?