Patricia "Tan Mom" Krentcil is planning to move to London, she told the ironically named Sun in an interview Saturday, strongly suggesting her plan was to get back into tanning after she'd been banned in salons throughout her native New Jersey. But on Sunday evening, Krentcil denied that to the New York Daily News. "I could go tanning if I wanted to. I just haven't." She explained she wanted to go across the pond for "a new style of life." Apparently one that still involves terrible tabloid interviews.
Photo: CBS NEWS
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime [Updated]
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!