The victim is a 39-year-old Swiss tourist, reports the BBC. The woman had been cycling and camping with her husband in the central Madhya Pradesh province when as many as eight men attacked the couple. After beating the man and tying him up, the group sexually assaulted his wife and made off with their mobile phone and $185 in cash. Over twenty people have been detained in connection with the incident, though no arrests have been made yet. Lest you forget, this is the third such high-profile gang-rape in India in the past few months.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck