WBC welterweight champ Robert "the Ghost" Guerrero was arrested at JFK this morning after telling a ticketing agent he had an unloaded 9mm Smith & Wesson in his luggage, which he apparently did not realize is illegal. Guerrero was on his way to Las Vegas where he's scheduled to fight Floyd Mayweather on May 4. Mayweather is currently working "snitching on yourself" into his trash-talk routine.
Photo: Gene Blevins/LA DailyNews/Corbis
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!