Always entertaining, usually foul-mouthed gubernatorial loser Carl Paladino is ready to pursue public office again, the Daily News reports, and is running for a seat on the Buffalo school board. Paladino's opening salvo sounds familiar, if inauspicious: "he was reportedly escorted out of a school board meeting Wednesday after he told the board president she was out of line." This should be fun.
Photo: Hiroko Masuike/Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]