Sports anchor Carlos Diaz closed out a segment this morning by asking CNN Newsroom host Carol Costello how many hot dogs she could eat during a nine-inning baseball game. When she replied 12, absurdly, he said, "I'm suddenly impressed and, I'm not going to lie to you, a little turned on." Then he stared straight ahead creepily for a few too many seconds. This has been a Jeff Zucker CNN/Bleacher Report production.
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode