Elizabeth Colbert Busch, the sister of Stephen Colbert and a front-runner Democratic nomination for the same South Carolina congressional seat that Mark Sanford is also running for on the Republican side, has released her first TV ad. It's not funny at all. Except for when she points at stuff with men in hard hats, which is kind of funny in an unintentional "look how cliché my ad is" kind of way.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck