Whatever the reason three teenagers had for running from the northbound platform to the southbound side of the W. 79th Street station on Tuesday, the outcome was the worst thing possible for one 17-year-old. "He got smacked by a 2 express train," a witness told the New York Daily News. "He got fried and mangled." Not that anyone needs it at this point, but the tragedy should serve as a reminder to take the stairs.
Photo: Andria Patino/Corbis© Corbis. All Rights Reserved.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes