Everybody who lives near the Smith and Ninth Street G and F subway station in Gowanus or goes to Ikea figured out alternate routes to work and shopping way back when it closed in June 2011. But on April 22, they'll be able to go back to their old ways, the MTA said, as the station will finally reopen with a new escalator, cameras, lighting, and a mosaic, which for some reason took nearly two years to complete. At least riders won't have to walk as far through that disgusting spring weather.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?