Immediately sullying Harvard's first NCAA Tournament win ever, the university has been stripped of four quiz bowl championships for cheating after a member of its "A" team was found to have accessed potential tournament questions in a computer database. "[Harvard A] was already one of the best teams in the country, so I think that gave them the push they needed to get over the top," said a member of the University of Minnesota team, which gains two Division I wins because of the disqualifications, but will still lose jobs to these cheaters in the real world because America.
Photo: Todd Gipstein/© Corbis. All Rights Reserved.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 8. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 9. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]