Immediately sullying Harvard's first NCAA Tournament win ever, the university has been stripped of four quiz bowl championships for cheating after a member of its "A" team was found to have accessed potential tournament questions in a computer database. "[Harvard A] was already one of the best teams in the country, so I think that gave them the push they needed to get over the top," said a member of the University of Minnesota team, which gains two Division I wins because of the disqualifications, but will still lose jobs to these cheaters in the real world because America.
Photo: Todd Gipstein/© Corbis. All Rights Reserved.
- 1. Is the Tappan Zee Bridge Falling Dow
- 2. The Fabulous Life of Instagram’s ‘Mr. Wall Street’
- 3. Why John McCain Hates Republicans Again
- 4. The 2012–13 TV Season in One Really Depressing Chart
- 5. Amanda Bynes Arrested After Throwing Bong Out Midtown Window [Updated]
- 6. The Ten-Minute Lesbian Sex Scene Everyone Is Talking About at Cannes
- 7. The True Origin Stories Behind Six Classic Arrested Development Jokes
- 8. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 9. GIF Beauty Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume