Immediately sullying Harvard's first NCAA Tournament win ever, the university has been stripped of four quiz bowl championships for cheating after a member of its "A" team was found to have accessed potential tournament questions in a computer database. "[Harvard A] was already one of the best teams in the country, so I think that gave them the push they needed to get over the top," said a member of the University of Minnesota team, which gains two Division I wins because of the disqualifications, but will still lose jobs to these cheaters in the real world because America.
Photo: Todd Gipstein/© Corbis. All Rights Reserved.
- 1. Rihanna’s Denim Thong: A Discussion
- 2. The True Origin Stories Behind Six Classic Arrested Development Jokes
- 3. The 2012–13 TV Season in One Really Depressing Chart
- 4. Mitch Hurwitz Explains His Arrested Development Rules: Watch New Episodes in Order, and Not All at Once
- 5. Movie Review: The Wolfpack Returns, Minus the Laughs, in The Hangover III
- 6. Nashville Season Finale Recap: Crash and Burn
- 7. The IRS Scandal Is Becoming a Conspiracy Theory
- 8. Barack Obama Was a Smooth 17-Year-Old
- 9. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford