Immediately sullying Harvard's first NCAA Tournament win ever, the university has been stripped of four quiz bowl championships for cheating after a member of its "A" team was found to have accessed potential tournament questions in a computer database. "[Harvard A] was already one of the best teams in the country, so I think that gave them the push they needed to get over the top," said a member of the University of Minnesota team, which gains two Division I wins because of the disqualifications, but will still lose jobs to these cheaters in the real world because America.
Photo: Todd Gipstein/© Corbis. All Rights Reserved.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?