An emergency animal shelter for pets displaced by Hurricane Sandy is closing soon, and Bruno, this sad-eyed seven-year-old Rottweiler, is the last dog there. The New York Post reports, "Bruno's owner has been living in his car and looking for work. During their visits, Rogers says both the owner and the Rottweiler cry. Afterward, Bruno howls for half an hour." (I'm not crying — you are!) Somebody do something.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Making Blue Eye Shadow Work: A GIF Tutorial
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 9. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said