Conservative stunt "journalist" and manipulative video editor extraordinaire James O'Keefe officially "regrets any pain suffered" by a former ACORN staffer he illegally filmed without permission in one of those Project Veritas stings. To say sorry and settle the lawsuit, O'Keefe has agreed to pay $100,000 in damages, which could potentially buy Barack Obama a lot of votes when he rips up the Constitution and runs for a third term.
Photo: T.J. Kirkpatrick/© 2012 T.J. Kirkpatrick www.tjkphoto.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 3. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 4. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 5. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob