On Sunday afternoon, a man approached Rodney Smith, a New York State Trooper, while he was patrolling the Empire State Plaza and started talking about how he's new to Albany and doesn't know anyone in the area. Then mid-conversation he pulled out a steak knife, stabbed Smith in the neck, and snatched his radio. Smith is expected to make a full recovery, and the suspect — who isn't making any friends for himself — is still at large.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability