"We're going into a different world, unchartered. And, like it or not, what people can do or governments can do is different, and you can to some extent control, but you can't keep the tides from coming in ... It's scary, but what's the difference whether the drone is up in the air or on the building? ... We're gonna have more visibility and less privacy. I don't see how you stop that. The argument against using automation, it's this craziness — oh, it's big brother. Get used to it." —Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who will buy his own planet, population one, as soon as it is humanly possible.
Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP/Corbis
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!