With two Expendables movies already in the bag and new Terminator and Conan installations on the way, Arnold Schwarzenegger's post-gubernatorial acting career is on track. Now, it's time for him to get back to the publishing business. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the onetime bodybuilder and former Mr. Universe will return to his job as a columnist and executive editor of Muscle & Fitness and Flex magazines — a position he gave up when he became governor of California in 2003. "It was in these magazines that I found the spark that inspired me to start lifting weights, and eventually move to America and realize my dreams," says Schwarzenegger, who has graced the publications' covers over 60 times. Muscles, money, and movies: The American Dream indeed.
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 3. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 4. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 6. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 7. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- 8. The Power (and Peril) of Praising Your Kids
- 9. Elián González Bashes U.S., Reignites Cold War