David Letterman didn't cut Donald Trump a lot of slack on his show Wednesday night, first bringing up top Forbes billionaire Carlos Slim Helu, whose family's $73 billion fortune trumps Trump's. Trump estimated his own wealth at $9 billion, but Forbes puts it at $3.2 billion, for whatever that's worth. Then Letterman told him, "you have to stop doing business with your buddies in China," and reminded Trump about how often he says "cockeyed things" on Twitter. Trump agreed: "You say things and you think it's so cute and so smart, and it comes back to haunt you." Of course, that happens in real life, too.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. QuizUp Is the Fastest-Growing iPhone Game in History: Here Are Its Creator’s Secrets