Over the past year, news crews from every Bay Area television station and many newspaper photographers have been robbed of at least one camera while reporting in Oakland. It's not just scary for the journalists trying to cover news, it's baffling to those investigating the crimes, because none of the gear has turned up on the black market. An Oakland police spokeswoman "said the cameras were most likely being used for music videos, independent films or pornographic films. She said it was also possible they were being shipped overseas."
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 8. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 9. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations