In a letter obtained by KSDK-TV in St. Louis, Adolphus Busch IV, of the family that brings you more beers than you realize, resigns his NRA lifetime membership over the organization's "distorted values." He points out that most NRA members "see background checks as reasonable," adding, “Your current strategic focus places a priority on the needs of gun and ammunition manufacturers while disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members.” Now he just needs to work on getting the other 3,999,999 members to join him.
Photo: BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/2013 AFP
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death