It's probably for the best. At around noon on Sunday, Frantz Vancol was driving an empty M34 bus on West 34th Street when he allegedly threw an empty bottle at a taxi, shattering its back window. Police say Vancol got into an argument with the cabbie after they cut each other off. No one was injured, and Vancol has been charged with criminal mischief.
Photo: Jon Arnold/AWL ImagesJA/Corbis© Jon Arnold / AWL Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire