At about 4 a.m. on Saturday, Miguel Jiminez and a friend were thrown out of a Flatbush Avenue restaurant near Beverley Road, prompting a physical fight between the two. After taking a punch, Jiminez "fell onto a sidewalk littered with broken bottles and slashed his right bicep open," according to the New York Post. Instead of stopping to tend to the injury, Jiminez started chasing after his buddy. He eventually collapsed and was taken to Kings County Hospital, where he died from blood loss and became yet another argument against toughing it out.
Photo: EMMANUEL DUNAND/2010 AFP
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability