After suspecting something was rotten in the village of East Rockaway (with the help of some GPS reports), officials hired a private eye to follow their fire chief. As it turns out, Steven Torborg, who resigned from his post on March 22, was using his official vehicle for sexy off-roading in the local woods, where the investigator eventually found Torborg and a Levittown resident "in various stages of undress." The fire chief has claimed that the allegations are "inaccurate and incomplete," but we're pretty sure that Smokey the Bear's heart is breaking on several levels right now.
Photo: Spencer Platt/2010 Getty Images
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 4. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 5. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 6. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...