An absolutely brutal security video of a subway robbery quickly led cops to the alleged mugger thanks to his one-of-a-kind purple hooded sweatshirt bearing his very public nickname and a number on the back. Aidan Folan, a.k.a. "Stugotz 27," was arrested today after a Gawker commenter noticed that his Facebook profile — named Stugotz27 — includes many public photos of the Alpha Phi Delta hoodie and matches other identifying details. The "someone stole my sweater" defense seems unlikely to prevail in this case.
Photo: Aidan Folan via Facebook
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?